Tuesday 9 October 2012

Anxiety Free


   Find Your Inner Peace

       I've decided to add an "Anxiety Free" portion to my blog site. Why? Well, I have taken this upon myself because at times I find it very hard to cope with my anxiety. I personally have suffered from anxiety since I was a child. At times some days would be more difficult than others.
    People within society have preconceived ideas of what anxiety is, and how it affects someone. Anxiety is a completely normal feeling that many people experience. Each person that experiences anxiety does so for many different reasons. Some people may experience anxiety during a tense moment such as exam time, others by hanging out with a new group of friends.
    Needless to say, it is a very exhausting condition and I'm happy to say that I have finally found ways to "cope" with this. Though my coping skills may not work for everyone, and may not work 100% of the time,its still a step in the right direction to help ease the tension.
     What I have learned is to change my focus onto something productive, being active. The moment I begin to feel an anxiety attack approaching, or even the onset of one I focus on things around me such as writing, cleaning or even a short work out. These things can ease the mind and relax your body. Once your at a "calm" state of being, you can focus on whats bothering you. Another thing I enjoy doing is keeping a journal, or a daily planner. By doing so it allows me to write down what is on my mind, and the solutions to how to overcome it.
 -Try it out or maybe at least come up with some ideas of your own. By overcoming and understanding your anxiety, you will be able to live a healthier and happier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment