Friday 2 January 2015

Adding another Blog





Hello my fellow readers!!!

I would like to direct your attention to a healthy balanced inspired approach to reading. I have not abandoned this blog, I have just created a new account for those who would appreciate a healthier lifestyle. This includes, workout tips, recipes, inspiration pages and so on.


I will not be deleting this page!


Just creating more enjoyment for my readers :) - with some grammar errors ... :(

You can find my other blog at www.healthybalancedinspired.blogspot.com 


This blog is based more on a healthy mind and helping others through struggles, whatever they may be! I have some more blogs coming your way for this one - just takes time making sure it sounds perfect ( or close to ) before publishing.


Enjoy readers! 







No comments:

Post a Comment